Casemate Fort, Whiting Quadrangle, also known as “Old Casemate,” Officers Club Bldg. #207, Sentry Booth #220, and Fort Hamilton Community Club, is a historic building located in Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, New York, New York. The old fort was designed in 1819 and built between 1825 and 1836. It is a brick and stone “C” shaped structure with all walls approximately three feet thick. The building and adjoining stone walls form a type of fortification known as a “walled enceinte”.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.